Working on remastering some Lavender videos

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Working on remastering some Lavender videos

Post by davidb2b »

I've just started the process of extracting the data from the tapes. Next will be the upscaling process. and finally the editing.

It had long slipped my mind, but I see the very first Holding It For Hours video was performed by Lavender, and it was a custom. That person started a theme on B2B way back in 2010. The full video looks to be almost two hours long. I'm not sure if I should do that one or not.

I am selecting videos from Lavender's early days because many of the later ones were less than stellar. I believe when models are new, they have more enthusiasm, and that reflects in my behaviour too, making me a bit more imaginative.
lavender_800.jpg
lavender_800.jpg (87.26 KiB) Viewed 347 times

LittleFool

Re: Working on remastering some Lavender videos

Post by LittleFool »

If you take requests, I would love to see "Hold It Or Lose Your Job "
To me its one of the best videos on this website but 480p looks quite bad nowadays.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

It is already included.

hoohoo335

Post by hoohoo335 »

I would like to see Holding It For Hours remastered. If the software allows, perhaps you could do the last 40 minutes? Would this version also have both camera angles, and in full?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

I will do the whole thing. I know two cameras were in operation for this because I have footage of myself on camera holding another camera. However, I've only got three tapes and I don't see a second feed. Anyway, I'll sort out what I can when I piece it together.