Cosplay desperation/wetting

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
RoyalBlueMoose

Cosplay desperation/wetting

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

Hey Dave

I know a handful of your models have various cosplay outfits that they wear in other videos/cons/situations, Vonka in particular. Would any of them be comfortable doing a desperation scene dressed in a cosplay outfit?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Re: Cosplay desperation/wetting

Post by davidb2b »

RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:43 pm
Hey Dave

I know a handful of your models have various cosplay outfits that they wear in other videos/cons/situations, Vonka in particular. Would any of them be comfortable doing a desperation scene dressed in a cosplay outfit?
It's unlikely that they would pee in anything of their own. I'm also not sure how this would work with peeing. Many costumes come with boots. For example, we have a Wonder Woman costume. The boots cost almost $100. Nobody is going to pee on those!

Hercules

Re: Cosplay desperation/wetting

Post by Hercules »

davidb2b wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:13 pm
RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:43 pm
Hey Dave

It's unlikely that they would pee in anything of their own. I'm also not sure how this would work with peeing. Many costumes come with boots. For example, we have a Wonder Woman costume. The boots cost almost $100. Nobody is going to pee on those!
It could be a deterrent, like your precious carpet.