Sinthia Bee - best and worst sellers

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Sinthia Bee - best and worst sellers

Post by davidb2b »

Best selling Sinthia Bee clips:

The Inquisitive Realtor
Stretched to The Limit
The Temp
Going Nowhere

Worst Selling Sinthia Bee clips:

Powerful Release
Just Waiting
The Odds Are Against Her
Sinthia Has Got To Wait

chris2

Re: Sinthia Bee - best and worst sellers

Post by chris2 »

Interesting. Try as I might, I can't see any pattern in what your customers like and what they don't like!

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

My takeaway from the list is that the chained to the stove situation remains popular, while the other two titles show a professional woman placed in an embarrassing situation where she is forced to piss herself. In all four cases, something is at stake.

The less popular ones follow a free format where Sinthia just stands there squirming and then pees in jeans or naked. Here, nothing is at stake; ergo, it's less compelling.

chris2

Post by chris2 »

Yes, maybe that's the link. I don't know if those scenarios are universally more popular, but think there is less competition in the market.

These days the internet is full of amateurs willing to film and sell clips, and some are very good, but they tend to be simple holding or half-baked scenarios that just don't work very well. As a professional producer who's not filming themselves you can create scenarios with a bit of jeopardy.

One day a model will pee on your carpet and Mrs North will shut the site down, but until then we can have some fun!