Update on the various things going on here

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

Update on the various things going on here

Post by davidb2b »

While shooting may have slowed down a bit in recent times, we have some models arriving over the next few months. First up is Vonka in less than a week from the date of posting, followed by Violet. Next month, we'll have Cadence working with Scarlett, and at some point we should see Jasmine again.

I am also working on some projects which involve upscaling videos (from the raw data from the cameras) that I may have already remastered in the past, but with Final Cut Pro which does not do quite such an amazing job as the Topaz software I started using a few years back. Despite having breathed new life into some of these older videos once, I am returning to those I feel would benefit from further enhancement. I am currently working on Holding Contest 6 starring Jayne and Rachel/Ten Amorette, this time bringing it all the way up to 1080p resolution. Two cameras were used on the day, and I have made more use of the second camera this time around, as well as including a couple of sequences that didn't make it into the earlier version, adding a little over a minute to the run time.

I'm doing these projects for fun really. I'll put them out for sale, but if you feel you've already paid for them once and don't wish to do so again, not to worry.
holding_contest_6_2k_upscaled.jpg
holding_contest_6_2k_upscaled.jpg (156.78 KiB) Viewed 559 times

awg2013

Re: Update on the various things going on here

Post by awg2013 »

I’m still hoping Taking Care Of Business with Casey gets upscaled and rereleased in the future. I lost it several years ago and it was one of my favorites I’d love to reacquire.

chris2

Post by chris2 »

Maybe this is just me, but I think Final Cut does a better job with these old videos if you start from the original tape. Topaz can end up looking rather overprocessed and plasticky, for want of a better word. Either way, it's nice to revisit some old classics.

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

chris2 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2024 8:06 am
Maybe this is just me, but I think Final Cut does a better job with these old videos if you start from the original tape. Topaz can end up looking rather overprocessed and plasticky, for want of a better word. Either way, it's nice to revisit some old classics.
Thanks for the feedback Chris. Anyone else have observations?