No update this week, but much to come...

A place to discuss female desperation
Forum rules
You may register as a new user, but because of spambot activity, you will need to have your account activated before you can post. To enable activation, please send an email and include your forum username, to davidnorth@bound2burst.com
davidb2b
Site Admin

No update this week, but much to come...

Post by davidb2b »

Next Thursday, I'll release two desperation videos with Cadence. One of them is a new experiment: She tries to release her pee in short spurts into a pair of jeans, not sure that she can stop each time (it's a bit like a time to go situation). We start with a wet patch that gets a little bigger with each spurt until, eventually, the jeans are saturation. It was very interesting to watch this unfold. The other video is a poor author's assistant working in a house where the bathroom is temporarily out of order. If she wants to pee she will have to drive home, but she tries not to have to do that since she is working to a deadline. I'm sure you can imagine the wet catastrophe that occurs.

But more on all that next week. I have also reprocessed a number of Beverly's 4x3 videos and will publish those the week after, following which we will have a desperate Jasmine back in the house. Following her, Alba Zevon will be making a wet mess. Much to look forward to...

watcherwatch

Re: No update this week, but much to come...

Post by watcherwatch »

WIll Mura be back soon ?

Watcher

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

watcherwatch wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:43 pm
WIll Mura be back soon ?

Watcher
In a few weeks.

RoyalBlueMoose

Post by RoyalBlueMoose »

You mentioned Jasmine coming back. When is that expected?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

RoyalBlueMoose wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2024 8:56 pm
You mentioned Jasmine coming back. When is that expected?
I don't know now. She cancelled her shoot.

axelrod84

Post by axelrod84 »

Do you anticipate that Ms.James is “on her way out” of the desperation/bondage world anytime soon?

davidb2b
Site Admin

Post by davidb2b »

axelrod84 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 2:19 am
Do you anticipate that Ms.James is “on her way out” of the desperation/bondage world anytime soon?
I don't think so. She has a lot going on in her life just now but it should calm down in a month or two. I'm sure she will be back.